Katy Perry won't wear a latex wedding dress

Katy Perry and Russell Brand are said to be tying the knot before the end of the year, but the pair have done their best to keep many of the details private.

However, perry felt the need to set the record straight on one rumour in particular in a recent interview with People. "I'm definitely not going to get married in latex! When I wear latex onstage, I sweat. I could wring out those dresses – and I don't want to do that at my wedding."

Perry and Brand were engaged over the New Year's break in Jaipur, India - the trip was his Christmas gift to the singer. This will be the first marriage for the "I Kissed A Girl" preacher's daughter and the formerly drug and sex-addicted British comedian.

Source: PEOPLE

PHOTO CREDIT: Francis Specker/CBS/Landov