Hot Vidya Balan Breast Show In Bikini Blouse Exposed Scene Pics
It's Fun Friday!
I'm sharing more Pinterest Favorites!
This one comes from:
When I saw the red and white polka dot wrapping paper along
with adorable baby feet, I knew this was something great!
(I'm posting this Christmas idea early, so TIME is on your side).
The idea is to wrap 24 favorite Christmas Books and let your
kids pick a book each night or each day to read through out the month of December.
I know this tradition may not be new for you, but the idea of
wrapping your books in Christmas paper, preferably polka dot wrapping paper,
and numbering your Christmas Books is adorable!
I'm a big fan of Christmas Books, especially
Children's Christmas books!
With six children, I have a pretty good Christmas collection gong on!
I started many years ago purchasing one Christmas book each year for my kids.
I think it's a wonderful gift on Christmas Eve with a new pair of Christmas PJ's.
(great encouragement for bed time on Christmas Eve!)
There are many cute Advent Calendars that can be used with this idea.
One reminder, I wish I would have written the year inside our Christmas books.
I will be reviewing a NEW Christmas Book Titled
The Santa Club by Kelly Moss
coming my way in the next few days.
I will keep you posted.
Enjoy!"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"
Dieter F. Uchtdorf
- as luck would have it gives you the inside scoop on her five favorite lipsticks... and tries each of them on for you! Check out her picks and how she wears each of them!
- gs lillian looks fabulous, as always, in polka dots and leopard! I love this combo... are you inspired to try it too!?! (find gs lillian on twitter!)
- a spot of whimsy has a new series called "she" that I am just LOVING! Check out the inspirational and aspirational words! (find a spot of whimsy on twitter!)
- high heels and bubble gum is looking amazing in this lace and lavender number - I am loving lace for fall. Plus, see what special item she got back after it being gone for a while! (find high heels and bubble gum on twitter!)
- so much to smile about rounds up maxi dresses for fall... could it be that a maxi dress is more suited to fall than summer? I think so! (find so much to smile about on twitter!)
- the style dossier's little sister writes herself a to-do list for fall 2011... check it out and see why I wish I were in high school again. Even though I'm not... I think I'll still write one for myself! (find the style dossier on twitter!)
- fabulously average puts together a really great look inspired by her favorite new fashion book... check out her formula and what book it is! (find fabulously average on twitter!)
- sweetie pie style is loving navy and brown for fall. I love this combo and her inspiration! (find sweetie pie style on twitter!)
- mix and match fashion tries out trendy colored denim for fall - green to be exact! Hear her thoughts on the denim and the trend! (find mix and match fashion on twitter!)
- chic or treat gives her tips and tricks for an effortless fall makeup routine. I love her choices... check them out! (find chic or treat on twitter!)
- take me for a twirl rocks her adorable cowboy boots in three fabulous outfits. See how she wears them, but be forewarned... you'll want a pair of cowboy boots too! (find take me for a twirl on twitter!)
- good life for less gives advice on how to take your favorite summer items into fall. Check out how she makes the most of her wardrobe! (find good life for less on twitter!)
the IT list is produced by Jill of good life for less - for information on how you can be involved... click here!
Labels: the it list
Thanks to all of you who took on our NO red NO green challenge. There were lots of great color combos to check out and I'll definitely be trying out a few of them myself. I've got a Perfect Presentation template to give away today! And the lucky winner is.....
Here's her non-traditional creation.
*Lisa - send me an email to brucklerATcomcastDOTnet with your template and format choice
This week the CSAYL gals have Mono.
And we're hoping that you do too by next Thursday!
Judy went with a beautiful teal.
Lisa went with cream.
Beckys card makes me think of gingerbread.
Louise used blue.
Alyssa went with kraft.
Kerry used melon.
And MacKenzie (that's me!) used Baha Breeze.
I'd like to take this opportunity to say goodbye to our team member Louise. She's has a baby on the way and is looking forward to spending some quality time with her family before the new arrival. It's been a pleasure to have you on the team Louise. Thanks for your dedication and sharing your beautiful creations with us each week. Best wishes for you and baby!
Now that we've shown you ours, it's time for you to show us YOURS!
Link up your monochromatic holiday creation by next Thursday and you may be chosen as a guest designer for September!
*Please don't link up if your project doesn't follow our challenge - it will be deleted.