Kitchens Are Made To Bring Families Together!





This was one of my favorite gifts for family, friends, neighbors, grandmothers, teachers or anyone that likes to cook! I made aprons! If you don't want to sew them, you can purchase canvas aprons at Michael's Craft Store! I found my pattern off of a Debbie Mumm apron panel from Walmart! I had so much fun making these aprons, my kids decided they wanted one also!

Inside the pockets of the aprons, I put recipe cards, cookie cutters, candy canes, Hot Cocoa mix, mixing spoons, measuring spoons, hot pads or towels, recipe book, and the Christmas recipe (shown below) rolled up with a bow around it! There are so many ideas of what you can put in the pockets! These are just a few!

DAILY CHRISTMAS RECIPE

4 Cups of Love
2 cups of Loyalty
3 cups of Forgiveness
1 cup of Friendship
5 spoons of hope
2 spoons of Tenderness
2 quarts of Faith
1 barrel of Christmas Cheer

Take Love and Loyalty and mix them thoroughly with Faith. Blend it with Tenderness, Forgiveness and Hope! Sprinkle abundantly with Christmas Cheer. Serve it daily with friendship to last all year!

You can Deck me later!