Christmas gift idea boyfriend 2009

I'm trying to think of what creative gift ideas for my boyfriend that would apply whether it's his birthday, Christmas day or Valentine's Day. I'm also trying to think of what creative ideas I can give my boyfriend on an, every day basis so I can show him how much I care. I think it would be best to know first what are his likes and dislikes so I would know the best yet creative gift ideas I can give him. Choosing some creative gift ideas for my boyfriend would be tough because I also would want to impress him. However, I need to think creatively and without any boundaries on things that I know would impress him and signify my affection towards him. I think I need to be more closely observant on my boyfriend on thing that he gravitates to. In this way, it would be easier for me to choose the best creative gift ideas for him.

Interests would be a great help in choosing creative gift ideas for my boyfriend as well. I need to know if he likes sports or what hobbies do he really enjoys. Is it okay to get him something that would relate to his hobbies or sports that he likes? If he likes the sports of basketball, I think I should get him some new sports clothing or a new ball. If he is interested in sports cars or airplanes, then I guess I must get him some things related to such. Sensually aside, what if he likes colognes or perfumes? I think I should pay a visit to the malls or department stores so I can check out what are the best recommended colognes or perfumes for men. On the other hand, it's crossing my mind if he likes spicy, woody, citrus scented cologne? I think I should be sure enough on what type of scent he likes and

I will like as well. Well, but I want to give him something more than just a cologne. I believe there are some gift packages for men where several items are bundled in one box such as shower gel, body lotion, after shave creams, and cologne. I think this would best enough as a great gift for my boyfriend. On the contrary, it will benefit me in the long run because I will enjoy as well the scents of the gift I gave him.

Clothing could also be one of those popular creative gift ideas for my boyfriend. However, if I get to choose this kind of gift idea to him, I should make a point that I know the size of jacket, shirt and pants that my boyfriend wears. In this way, it would be easier for me to shop the gifts. Sizes are not the only important I think I should also consider the patterns and colors that he likes. I just can't buy clothing as gift with colors and patterns that he does not like. Styles count as well I believe. I should be keener if my boyfriend wears more corporate, casual and relaxed look of clothing. Well, if everything did not turned well, I guess I'll just give him gift certificates as gift so he can choose on what type, color, style and kind of clothing he wants to get for the occasion.