top 15 under $100 - week 33!

Jackie:

Here's a fun summer outfit is sherbert hues. Yum! Love the zig zag printed top, and cork wedges are big right now-the nude patent top on these are perfect! I paired the look with brown linen striped shorts to temper down the color a bit, and add the element of pattern on pattern that is also trending as of late.  The best thing is you can have the whole outfit for $85!


shirt
shorts
ring
purse
shoes

Jill:

When the temps are on the rise I still like to wear fun jewelry, but often a watch or a necklace can feel hot on your skin.  But big earrings!?!? Never!  They dangle freely and never stick to your skin!  Here are some of my top picks for summer!


(top from left: hoops with blue, red with peach drops, bottom from left: pink hoops, white with yellow drops, turquoise with silver chains)

Staley:

The other day when playing around on Pinterest, I spotted this amazing look with a ruffled skirt. It made me want the skirt immediately but it's no longer available, luckily I found some great alternatives that are also a little more budget-friendly!