Red White and Blue

Welcome Friends!
 Create a little Red White and Blue!

Beautiful 4TH of July creations found here:

I saw this beautiful patriotic quilt at my nearby quilt shop. I immediately wanted to make it!
 The best part about this quilt, the center flag is a panel measuring 15" X 22".
I love it even more!

Fabrics are by:  Liberty Ridge by Little Quilts/Henry Glass
The panel consists of two medium flags with two small flags!
You can also make place mats and a flag banner!


Kits and bundles of the complete collection of coordinating fabrics are available on their website: http://www.littlequilts.com
You can also order Liberty Ridge Fabrics from Quilting Bee.
 Love it!
Thank you for your feedback on the previous post.
I'm going to combine the Fall Season.
"Twelve Days of Fall"
Fun, Fun, Fun !
Tis The Season!
Have a wonderful weekend!