Twelve Days Of Creative Christmas

WELCOME FRIENDS!

Twelve Days of Creative Christmas begins today!
Let's CELEBRATE!
"Tis The Season To Eat Chocolate
Fa la la la la la la la!"
Come One Come All..
Gather around my Christmas table!
Greetings to...
 Candy Canes, Chocolate, Christmas Mice, Christmas Dishes
and YOU...
my special guest!

LET THE MAGIC BEGIN!
A CHRISTMAS TABLETOP!
ON THE MENU:

Candy Canes and Peppermint Candy(Dinner Napkins)!
(1) Red and White Stocking to hold your silverware

(1) glass jar filled with candy kisses with a "Tis The Season" Tag

and finally..
Christmas Mice to keep you company!
We are ready for a Festive Christmas Dinner!
Let's pretend a Delicious Christmas Dinner will be served shortly!
Christmas Dishes are certainly one of my weaknesses!
I've inherited my Mother's love for Dishes!

My inspiration started with this Fabric "Tis The Season To Eat Chocolate fa la la la la la la la"!
I'm happy to say, I finally have a table cloth that fits my table of 10!
I can never find one large enough that fits my table the way I want it to fit.
I made my table cloth from three coordinating fabrics, trimmed with
Red Ric Rac, Candy Cane Stripes and a Chocolate Brown Border.

Wishing your Family many joyous Christmas Dinners together!
Come back and visit soon!
Tomorrow, I will feature more from
"Tis The Season"
Christmas Gifts for the Kitchen!

Share the Twelve Days Of Christmas with someone you Love
 or someone that you feel could
use some Christmas Cheer!

For the next 12 Days of Creative Christmas,
I will leave you with a idea to share for
Twelve Days of Christmas.
Here is the FIRST one!
On the First Day of Christmas
Your secret mouse brings to you
Six Festive Christmas Place mats for you
to use each night!!
Love,
Your secret Santa Mouse

My daughter's Inspiration:
If You Take A Mouse To The Movies!
(Christmas Edition)
What a fun day!
Look who's hiding behind the chair with two little mice!