Welcome!

Well hello! Welcome to Crafty Christmas Club!

Crafty Christmas Club is a group blog for people who are making their own Christmas prezzies this year. A hub to discuss your crafty plans with likeminded people, gain inspiration from other craftsters, share tips and tutorials, and - perhaps most importantly - show off your finished goodies without spoiling the surprise to family and friends who might be reading your own blog!

Sewing, knitting, paper crafts, crafty food gifts, and lots of other craftiness all welcome.

If you'd like to join the group, email me on craftychristmasclub [at] gmail [dot] com and I'll set you up as a contributor so you can start posting to the blog. You'll need a Google or Blogger account to do this but that's really easy to set up. If you've already got a blog of your own, email me the link to it so I can include it in the list on the left. At the time of writing, it's just me on my own over there - I'm lonely, please join me!

Happy crafting

Tilly x