the "it" list... October 22, 2010!

theitlist

Happy Friday everyone! This week we have another stellar line up here on the "it" list... take some time today or this weekend to check out all of these inspiring blogs!

  • honey dearest has her fall decor all set for the season. Stop by to get some inspiration for your own home... I know I can never get enough gourds this time of year!
  • rose a la mode found the *cutest* boots at Aldo this week. I absolutely love the hidden wedge heel on these boots... now I am crushing on them too!
  • jewelscapes pairs a zebra scarf with a zebra print ring that is just gorgeous! A match made in heaven if you ask me! That ring is amazing.
  • merci blah blah is practicing dressing like a countess. Fur vest and a back draped dress. Check and check! This ensemble is sexy chic!
  • one sweet find just opened her etsy shop... stuff is flying off the shelves, so stop by soon. I've got my eye on this sweet white foo dog. Yes, please!
  • 100 inspirations brings you their editors picks each week featuring amazing items all under $100. This week they feature sweaters, faux fur vests and boots. It must be fall!
  • maggie rose's shop carries one of my favorite staples for wrapping gifts: baker's twine! Perfect to add to hostess gifts or holiday gifts this time of year!
  • dressing mommy gives a nod to menswear with this super chic and modern look. I just love this blazer!
  • closet confections takes one LBD (little black dress) and creates five amazing outfits for any occasion - you just HAVE to see these!
  • good tots! just launched this week... a stylin' blog for moms and their kids. Make sure you stop by and check out these great outfits for family photos!
  • adella avenue pulled together a great ensemble suitable for fall travel... but I would wear this any day! Perfectly casual-chic!
  • sweetie pie pumpkin noodle is working on revamping a room in her house to be an office... she pulled together some decor inspiration that will have you absolutely smitten!
  • fashionably southern tries leggings for the first time and is in love. I know what she means! I love this outfit!
  • really cute stuff carries these amazing personalized notepads in all sorts of styles from leopard print, to chevron to tribal print. I can't choose a favorite... they are all just SO fun!
  • you can call me chris loves all things printed or using Kraft paper. I agree whole-heartedly and you will too when you see the inspiration she's pulled together. This makes me want to get creative!
  • good life for less pulls together great flats all for under $50. Flats are a great staple for fall... and you will have a hard time deciding which of these pairs you like more!
Have a fabulous weekend!

~~~

If you are interested in learning more about the "it" list... click here or email goodlifeforless @ gmail.com!