Deck The Halls!

Welcome Family and Friends!

My talented sister in law, who knits the most
brought Country Sampler to my door!
She had me close my eyes, and to my surprise, I opened my eyes...
"Deck The Halls" was on the front cover!
How EXCITING!
No, it's not me, or my blog, but hey--I was equally excited to see the issue!
It only took a few pictures, and I was excited to
 Deck The Halls!
I want to start decorating my Tree!

Twas The Months Before Christmas....
Believe in the magic!

What new Christmas projects are you working on?

I LOVE this little black chair!
This is one project that I am working on!
Inspiration from Create & Decorate
Another project.....
Every HOME needs a mistletoe!
Share the Love!
My Mother hung a mistletoe by the door in our home,
it was quite comical through the dating years! 
More Christmas gift ideas coming soon!
(Hint-It involves chocolate!)
Deck The Halls of HOME with JOY!
Come back and visit soon!

Hug your family!