Happy Holidays!

If you LOVE HOLIDAY DECOR, especially
FALL AND CHRISTMAS...
You will LOVE TAI PAN TRADING!
(I'm sure many of you know what I'm talking about!)
Unfortunately, I don't live close to a Tai Pan Trading Store,
(maybe that is a good thing!)
When I visit Utah,  I visit Tai Pan!
The Fall Tablescapes were bursting with
bright orange pumpkins,
Tall twigs and beautiful avocado green dishes!
The store is like one huge Eye Candy Store!
I can't get enough of it!
I get excited for Christmas when I walk inside!
The theme of each Christmas Tree was carried out beautifully!
My mind was running a million miles with all the
Holiday Ribbon, Adorable Stockings, Garland, Ornaments,
Christmas Dishes, 
Table top Decor, and more!

When I found the perfect Tree with gorgeous Candy Cane INSPIRATION...
My camera battery went dead!
I tried to sketch in my mind  the beautiful decor
that I wanted to remember and take HOME with me!

Twelve Days of Creative Christmas will
highlight some new ideas that I can't
wait to share!
I LOVE CHRISTMAS!
My Christmas Trees are anxiously waiting!
Yes, I know Halloween must come first!
Halloween is great too!