Hello from Scruffybadgertime



I'm Scruffybadgertime & mainly love to sew & make jewellery, over here at Scruffybadgertime.

Every year, Christmas & birthday I at least try to make my friends pressies, although this year I'm feeling more ambitious & want to add more handmade pressies to the list. This means I need to get started, & am so looking forward to getting some inspiration from Crafty Christmas Clubbers.

My theme this year seems to be nightwear ... (last few years it's been jewellery)
I am tempted to make my girlfriends some PJs a bit like these (& Tilly's!), all presented in a matching drawstring bag, & maybe with some cute crochet slippers? I could make matching washbags/ make up bags as well ....(oh, I can so easily get carried away!!)

Then for my Mum, I'd love to be able to capture that "perfect" nightdress that she can't get anywhere - I've a 70s pattern that I'm hoping will work.

For my man, he is so short of clothes - where would I start? He could do with the whole lot!
Flowery (& otherwise) shirts feel tempting for the important menfolk in my world (those that would appreciate them!). Would it be worth trying to make boxers? Has anyone else ever given them a go?

I have a feeling I am likely to go off track when I catch other people's great ideas! This is very exciting!