The Top 15 Under $100- Week 2

Jackie's Top 5:

As summer transitions to fall, it's time to put away the light and flirty dresses you wear on date nights or special occasions, and replace them with more fall appropriate attire. For me, that means going a bit darker, as well as finding a nice jacket to throw on over your ensemble when it gets cold. Here is my take on a modern night-out-on-the-town look:



Staley's Top 5:
This weekend there was a slight hint of fall weather here! It was delightful, since then it has gone back to being hot but I'm still dreaming of those fall days to come. I am really inspired by Anthropologie's September catalog, the warm tones, the western backdrop, and fun patterns. Here are some similar looks for less!



Jill's Top 5:

I was at an event last night that called for a clutch-style handbag and I was disappointed to only find a few great options in my closet! I would love to add more clutch style bags to my repertoire to have on hand for fun nights out! Any of these would be great additions to my closet! {click the picture for details!}