Dave Annable and Odette Yustman will be married by the end of the year

Brothers & Sisters star Dave Annable will be married to actress Odette Yustman before the end of the year, the actress tells Us Magazine. She also reveals that she's already found her dress.

"I have my dress. Its a beautiful Monique Lhuillier and it was the first dress I tried on," she says. "As for the rest, we're keeping everything hush hush, but it's coming. I'll be married by the end of the year."

Her comment that, "I don't think we'll get married on a beach. It'll just be a big party, low-key -- somewhere outside, probably," sounds like the wedding - likely extravagant to satisfy large families - isn't set in stone just yet, but could also be a tactic to throw the media off their scent.

The couple, who will both be walking down the aisle for the first time, were engaged in February.

Source: US WEEKLY

PHOTO CREDIT: Denise Truscello/Wire Image