Sept 28/10

It has been a while since I have posted any pictures of the ornaments I have been working on so my apologies for such a big post!

Lizzie Kate is a big favourite of mine and I can not resist her ornaments because they are both festive and funny. All of the L*K's have been stitched on 28 count even weave from my odds and ends purchase at the LNS and stitched with what I call my mystery threads. I like playing around with the floss and fabric colours to see what *happens* in the end! These patterns are all from the Tiny Tidings series.




In other stitching news, I am also greatly enamoured with this series of kits available from Dimensions. I love birds and stamps so I bought two of each of the series and have been stitching like a mad person. There are two of each of these in my pile to be finished both for the back stitching and the actual ornament finishing: