Last Minute Stocking Stuffer

I love personalized coupon books, but have never made one! I decided I would made one for my fiance this year, filled with romatic date ideas that he can "redeem" throughout the year. I edited a bunch of wallet sized photos that we had taken throughout the year, printed them on cardstock, then "sewed" them together with some embroidery thread. I covered the sewed part with a glued on piece of card stock.

I added ideas like... "A walk along the beach," "1 Free Sleep-in," and other more... romantic suggestions that I will leave up to your imagination!
I am really happy with how it turned out. I added 10 coupons in total.
I also made my soon-to-be mother in law this fabric flower broach out of some remnants of chinese brocades. It's simply a matter of sewing together a bunch of half circles, gathering the raw edges, then finishing it off with a covered button!


I am very proud to say I have made almost all of my Christmas Gifts this year. Feel free to visit my blog to see the other gifts I've been working on.
Happy Holidays! I am loving all the ideas here!!!