Teacher Appreciation Gifts


Special Thanks to Teachers!



Teachers Touch Tomorrow!


Inspired by Teacher gift ideas from Home Sweet Home! We also love the LABELS that can be downloaded (Thank you!)
We made Teacher Appreciation Goody Box's for our wonderful teachers. (I think they make a fun gift for everyone, especially when they are personalized!)

Take a clear plastic divider craft box
Fill with chocolates, candy, office supplies, erasers etc.
Be sure to include M&M's, Lifesavers, Hugs and Kisses!

Include the M&M Teacher poem that can be added to your cute box on the inside! (Thank you Sandy, you're my M&M!)
My Magnificent and Marvelous Teacher

Green is for the inspiration you give me each day.
Blue is for your patience in showing me the way.
Orange is for your warmth and caring style.
Yellow is for the way you always make me smile.
Red is for my life that you have touched this year.
You're a very special teacher just like this box, that's clear.
You place knowledge in our children's hands

and melt into their hearts and lives forever.
You're a "Magnificent" & "Marvelous" teacher
Thank you for being my M&M.



Be sure to hide your box's so they make it to school!

Fun for kids! The smiles on my kids faces made this project worth while. More importantly, I hope our teachers have big smiles and know how much we appreciate their dedication and hard work.



We embellished each organizer box with school themed scrapbook paper, tied pencils on top with a large tulle bow. The ideas are endless! (We found our plastic box's at walmart in the craft isle next to the jewelry beads). We embellished the box's with school themed scrapbook paper. My kids are also going to make cards. Cheers to Teachers! We appreciate you!