Welcome November


I laugh at these signs! "Quilting that crazy thing we do" is my favorite. Sometimes, I ask myself-Why am I cutting all this fabric up, only to sew it all back together? It truly is the crazy thing we do! Although, in the end, we have a masterpiece, a keepsake, and a story to tell. Every quilt has a story, a journey, much like life.
I will soon be done with a quilt that I started a few years ago. It has required a lot of workmanship, so it has taken over two years to complete. I can't wait to hang it in my home. It is a quilt that I hope my children will appreciate and take to heart! I'm going to hang in where they see it everyday! It is a quilt that reminds us to be Grateful, kind, loving, happy and all the qualities we want our children to have.
(picture from Quilting Threads).