Lilly pregnant growing baby bump

He's expecting a baby with his new doubles partner in the game of love - and Boris Becker couldn't look more thrilled.

The former Wimbledon champion was spotted gazing adoringly at wife Lilly at an awards ceremony in Kitzbuehel, Austria last night.

The model put her bump on show in all its glory for the occasions, dressing in a dazzling floor length sequinned gown.

Happy couple: Boris Becker and wife Lilly exchange romantic glances at an awards ceremony in Kitzbuehel, Austria last night

The pair, who married in St Mortiz, Switzerland in June, are expecting their first child together in the new year.

The former Wimbledon champion already knows the sex of the baby, but Lilly is hoping to keep her patience and wait until the birth.

She said: 'Boris does know, and I told him that he should not tell me. But with my luck, I'll end up asking him soon, but I will try to wait as long as possible.'

Lilly said she had been receiving a lot of parenting advice from Boris, who has two children with ex-wife Barbara Feltus and a daughter with Russian-African model Angela Ermakova.

Getting ready for baby: The couple are expecting their first child together
early next year

The couple have already agreed Boris can choose the baby's first name, while Lilly will select the middle name.

Lilly enthused: 'I am totally happy, I enjoy the pregnancy. I have butterflies in my stomach, the baby makes me so happy. Everything is wonderful.'

Their marriage came seven months after Boris split from ex-fiancée Alessandra 'Sandy' Meyer-Wölden - who attended Oktoberfest with him last year.

Boris dated Sandy - daughter of his late manager Axel Meyer-Wölden - for just a few months after splitting from Lilly earlier in 2008.

Didn't you get the memo? Boris and Lilly seemed the only ones not wearing traditional outfits

When Boris and Lilly announced they were back together and engaged this Spring, the retired sports star admitted he had 'lost his way' during his summer fling with Sandy.

He said: 'We've been together for nearly four years and had our ups and downs.

'Last summer I lost my way, but she took me back again. Now I don't want to let her go.'
Boris wife


Boris Becker's pregnant wife looks ace with her bulging bump on a romantic beach break with tennis star