Deck The Halls



If you know we really well, you know I have a weakness for little chairs, country and the color RED! When I found this Christmas Tree from Better Homes and Gardens, it brought big smiles and became my inspiration! It makes me want to paint my little chairs RED!

Welcome to Candy Cane Lane.....my tree is an "Old Toy" theme with candy treats, teddy bears, rocking horses, Raggedy Ann and Andy, Santa Claus, quilts and a tribute to children!

My kids are growing up and most of the ornaments I have collected through the years belong to them. Many happy memories of stick rocking horses, trikes and wagons!



In our Family Room, we will welcome our family tree with ornaments from favorite memories, hand made preschool and school ornaments, Christmas art work, photos of my kids sitting on Santa! All the ornaments from living life!

"It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!"