Thank You for the Blog Awards from Stamping Up North and It's All In My Head!

I'm passing on the "Crafty Friendship Blog Award"

The following crafts are from Laurie and Stef!

Thanks to Stef from It's All In My Head! She has a great blog with cute ideas, I love the shovels for Valentines! Stef is very talented with a lot of inspirational crafts!


Laure from Stamping Up North is so talented! I love everything she does! I am happy to share with you some of her creations! You will love her blog! She was given a blog award today from Rebecca ("There is a stamp for that") and in return she gives back several more blog awards. I was happy to receive one from her today! You can view more details on how to make these crafts from her blog!


Laurie and Stef...THANK YOU for sharing your creativity and talent with all of us!
I am now suppose to give 7 blog awards of my choice!
The rules for the award are:
1. Link the person who gave you the award
2. Nominate 7 people
3. Link the nominees and tell them about the award
4. Post it on your blog
Congratulations to the following blogs( in no particular order). I enjoy your crafty blogs and send you many smiles along with a "Crafty Friendship Blog Award! (click to view)
.Annie Moore News (Sorry her blog is private)