Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree..How I wished you could stay all year long with Me!







As I take down my trees, I have bitter sweet thoughts. I love the joy and spirit of Christmas that feels our home. President Monson has said we bear our testimonies of Christmas through our Christmas decorations. I guess I bare mine loudly! I do agree with President Monson! We put so much time and energy into making Christmas special each year, because we love what Christmas means and what we beleive. It truly is the best time of the year! My little daughter who is five years old feels a lot of sadness as she is watching me take down the trees. She is asking me why? I try to explain to her that Christmas wouldn't be as special if we kept it up all year long. We are blessed to have many seasons in life that are meant to be joyful and appreciated. It is time to move on to a new season. A season of new memories, new beginnings, and a New Year!