Felt Fortune Cookies for a Family with a lot of "Love"!


Lisa and Troy Love said...
Hey Brenda, I need lots more Valentine's ideas. I'm trying to make Valentine's day the big holiday here at the Love Shack and so I need more ideas. I want to do a "Love" bathroom with all the cute bathroom stuff I see for Valentine's Day.

I was thinking of some ideas for a friend that has the best last name in the world (LOVE) and she is one of the nicest person in the world! I consider myself "fortunate" to know her!
I thought it would be fun to put red dish towels in a valentine container or basket with "Love" notes inside the towels, but then I found something "fortunate" to hide in the dish towels!
I found this cute idea on one of my favorite places to visit! These would be great for a family dinner or to pass along to friends! Here are the directions from Martha Stewart!

I also posted a "Love" magnet board that would be great for "Love" notes! (see magnet boards on my blog)

The "Love" lady would also like to decorate a bathroom with a Valentines Theme! Bathrooms are fun to decorate for the Holidays. I have a Christmas bathroom that changes into "A Happy Valentines" bathroom very easily, because I use a lot of red berries and I love to decorate with red and black! I will post it soon!

By the way, you can meet the nicest "Love" lady in the world, she has a great Mary Kay website and the coolest stuff! She will also be a counselor at A New You!