"Hall of Fame" Magnet Boards


Write your "LOVE NOTES" on the wall!
















Grandma Lynna made the first board, it is from a Rain Gutter! She made seasonal magents for the board, I have new magnets for every month! I use it to hold my quilting rulers, I have it hanging by my sewing machine. I love it!













My brother Joe made this great big magnetic bulletin board for our family! I love it, we use it daily! It holds a lot of art work, awards, school papers etc. I love the fabric over the sheet metal! I also have magents like the ones shown with my kids names on them! This board hangs by our kitchen, we see it daily! Thank you Joe, I love it!




My cute little niece Amanda made this great magnet board for Brandi! She has it hanging in her purple bedroom and loves it! I love all the scrapbook papers and charms she picked out! The magnets are also very cute! Thank you Amanda!