Sew Many Quilts!


I attended a Quilt Show by "Desert Lily Quilters" in my hometown today! The quilts were fabulous! This quilt is from The Quilting Bee, I am making this quilt, so it's always exciting to see the finished product! I have three more blocks to finish! I love the pattern! I'm going to hang it where my kids see it daily! (To get a better view of the quilts, click on the pictures)


I love this quilt, I appreciate all the work and craftmanship, The colors are so pretty!

I was lucky to have the oppourtunity to be a judge for the Christmas Quilts! This is the one I selected as the winner! They were all very cute, but this one had so much work and excellent craftmanship put into it!


Welcome to The Scrappy Appleyard!
This quilt is titled "Meet Me In Paris", this quilt is beautiful! I love the red and brown colors!
You can order the pattern and quilt kit from her website!

This quilt was my favorite of all quilts displayed in the show!
This quilt is one I'm going to make, well I'm adding it to my long list of quilts to make! It's titled Whimsy Lane, I love the 3 dimensional look-- oh so cute for a little girl!

Meet John'a who designs these great patterns! She is so nice and so helpful! I love her quilt kits!
She probably designed and made her own dress, I should have asked her!

Here is another "Meet Me In Paris" in pastels! This quilt is a king size! John'a made this quilt in five days! If you go to her website, she has a ruler that is so helpful for making the fan blades! I love The Scrappy Appleyard! Her booth was fantastic! I wished I could have stayed there longer, but it was an eventful day at my home!