You can substitute the chicken breast for leftover turkey from Christmas dinner if you like.
- 1 boneless chicken breast
- 1 can of chicken broth
- 1 stalk of celery
- 1 large carrot
- 1 cup of tiny bow tie noodles
- Add 3 cups of water to a 2-quart saucepan.
- Add 1 can of chicken broth to the saucepan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and add chicken breast.
- Chop celery and carrots finely and add them to the pan.
- Add salt and pepper to your taste.
- Cook over medium heat for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the chicken breast and cut it into small pieces.
- Return the chicken pieces to the saucepan.
- Add the bow tie noodles.
- Cook another 10 minutes or until the noodles are cooked through.