2011 catch-up post

I have been shocking at updating my ornie finishes over the last 12-18 months, so I thought I'd best kick myself in the pants and start catching up! Here are this year's finishes to date:


Country Cottage Needlework - Winter's Eve ornie
"Winter's Eve" by Country Cottage Needleworks


Sapphire-Star-1
"Sapphire Star" by Patricia Ann Designs


Frosty-Flakes
"Frosty Fales" by Little House Needleworks


P1040605
"Poinsettia" by Mill Hill


Quaker-Christmas-Exchange
"Quaker Christmas Stocking" freebie by Tokens & Trifles


Frosty Blue - Blackberry Lane Designs
"Frosty Blue" by Blackberry Lane Designs


All Dolled Up! - Little House Needleworks
"All Dolled Up!" by Little House Needleworks


Mistletoe - Lizzie*Kate
"Mistletoe" by Lizzie*Kate


Noel - Lizzie*Kate
"Noel" by Lizzie*Kate


Christmas flip-it - Lizzie*Kate
"Christmas flip-it" by Lizzie*Kate