Teacher Appreciation Gifts

Teacher Appreciation Week is coming up!
Let's Create!

We love to celebrate Teachers!
As a Mom of Six, I greatly appreciate my kids teachers!
I see the patience and hard work that teachers give their students everyday!
I hear my kids share what they LOVE about their teachers.
Teachers deserve to be appreciated!

This year, we are making Rosette Fabric Necklaces.
(You may remember a fabric rosette necklace for a music teacher)
We decided to make more for all of our teachers!
My kids are helping me pick out fabrics, jewels and how they want their Teacher's necklace to turn out.
The black and white polka dots are a favorite!

The fun part is mixing and matching the fabrics!
We are putting our necklace in a cupcake box with large gift tags!
We found our small cupcake box's at Michaels Craft store.
You can also find adorable cupcake box's on sale at Walmart in the Easter Isle!

I still remember my favorite teacher, she was my First Grade Teacher.
She was always smiling, and very kind!
Celebrate Teachers!
Have a great week!
Links: