My Magnificent and Marvelous Teacher

                       Welcome...More Teacher Appreciation Gifts!                       
You may remember the M&M Poem from last year.
You can see what we did with the poem last year HERE.
(Thank you to my friend Sandy)
This craft can also be used for Mother's Day

When I came across the clear mini plastic paint cans from Michael's Craft Store.
I couldn't resist using the Teacher M&M poem once again!

We decorated our cans with Teacher Stickers from Stickopotamus Back To Class SPSN03.
(The stickers may no longer be available, they are from several years ago).
One large bag of M&M's 42 Ounce size (Walmart) will fill two cans.

We attached My Magnificent and Marvelous Teacher poem to the cards along with a note.

Green is for the inspiration you give me each day.
Blue is for your patience in showing me the way.
Orange is for your warmth and caring style.
Yellow is for the way you always make me smile.
Red is for my life that you have touched this year.

You place knowledge in my hands,

that melt into my heart and live forever!
You're a "Magnificent" & "Marvelous" Teacher!
Thank you for being my M&M!



(The poem can also be used for Mother's Day)
I would make one change- 
Red is for my life that you have touched throughout the years.
Enjoy!
Links: