Pottery Barn Inspiration

Welcome Friends......Welcome Spring!
Recently I visited a Pottery Barn Store at the beautiful
Biltmore Fashion Park Outdoor Mall in Phoenix, Arizona.
There are more than 70 shops at Biltmore Fashion Park, organized into a cosmopolitan feeling area where you walk through gardens and fountains on brick walkways to unique and beautiful retail shops.
I was so inspired!
Lemons, Green Apples, Flowers, Birds and Nests were everywhere.

I was with my family. It didn't take long to figure the girls needed to do their thing
and the boys needed to do theirs!
The boys went on their way visiting the Apple Store and my two daughters stayed with me.
I left with the feeling of wanting Spring all around me.
The boys left with wanting the new electronic gadgets, so if they were writing this post
we would see a lot of Apple Inspiration,like the Hero Ipod two, since they are not writing this post,
you will see a little Pottery Bran Inspiration.......




 My favorite..Pepsi crates!
I left Pottery Barn with so many new ideas and inspiration that left me
wanting to create more nests with eggs!
So, I'm back in my breakfast nook creating more Spring,
along with 900 more projects waiting to get finished!
Do you ever feel...
Once Upon A Time There Was Time
Have a beautiful Spring Day where ever you are!