I can see right through that!

Before we get started today, I wanted to thank our participants from last week.  I know the world is crazy right now, not to mention our normal day-to-day obligations.  So, for my design team and those of you who made some time to play along last week - thank you.
Now let's have some fun!
This week our sponsor is.....
and there are FOUR DIGIS up for grabs for a lucky participant!

You have until 11:59pm next Wednesday to be eligible for the prize, but if you decide to play along after that, just leave us a link in the comment section.

Our challenge this week is....
I CAN SEE RIGHT THROUGH THAT!

You got it kids - we want you to use vellum on your projects this week.  Fold it, stamp it, emboss it - whatever makes you happy.  Now how about a little inspiration from our fabulous design team?


 (inside view)

(inside view)
Now it's your turn! 
Go grab that vellum and leave us a link by 11:59pm next Wednesday.