Sweetheart

Welcome Friends!
Add a little "Sweetheart" to your day!
The Valentines Table scape is from the following post.
Wood Letters are from a darling Etsy shop called Well Good
 and a crafty blog called Craft Goodies.
You will find wonderful wood kits to embellish and decorate.
Craft Goodies is a new sponsor! We Welcome you!
Adorable Spring Kits are available to order.

I am hosting a Valentines Exchange at Craft Goodies.
Be sure to visit!


I was lucky to receive three sets of wood letters to decorate how I choose.
I still have "FAMILY" and "CELEBRATE" to finish!
 My wood letters arrived promptly and packaged nicely and
ready to DECORATE!
I decided to make "sweetheart" for my little daughter's room.

I added fabric flowers, fabric stems along with pink rick rack,
and white bead trim with ribbon.

(You can see more of the true colors in the picture that is taken outdoors).


As I was going through pictures today, I came across this "sweet" picture.
It is one of my favorites. This was a "sweet" day! The weather was
beautiful, two of my children were talking to each other for the longest time,
as they were feeding the ducks.
(Picture taken in Park City, Utah)

We enjoyed watching the Mother duck with her babies.
What A Beautiful World.
Life is Sweet!
Thanks for visiting!
Welcome New Followers!