SEW What's New?



Sew A Little Happiness

I'm teaming up with my sister to bring you a NEW blog filled with Creative ENERGY!

Meet My Sister..Annette

(My sister is the third chick from the left, the other three chicks are her daughters, my cute nieces.)

Annette has taught me a lot about quilting and sewing in the past four years.
Annette started sewing in High School and has been sewing ever since.
I use to wait in the car when Annette would shop at quilt stores.
Now we tear up the Wasatch Front every summer attending Shop Hop!
Annette has always inspired me with her talent,
she has helped me to be where I'm at today in my world of sewing.
When we SEW, we laugh, we joke, we sing, we cry,
we unpick, we reminisce,
we eat, we drink(she drinks water, I drink Pepsi) and be merry!
We have the best of times.

To kick off our excitement of our new BLOG- we are passing along
some LOVE and GIVING!
 For the next three weeks, we will have a give away at
Sew A Little Happiness!
February 14TH will be our first Give Away!


Come along and check out the details HERE!
(Sew A Little Happiness)
You will LOVE the Giveaways!