Sweet Creations For Baby!

What Fun it is to create for little baby girls!
When my first daughter was born, it was essential to SEW for her.
There was nothing that fit her, she weighed One Pound, Three Ounces!
When she grew into cabbage patch clothes, I was super excited!
Until then, my Mother showed me how to sew little tiny night gowns.
We embellished the tiny night gowns a lot like you see here.
We made them much more simple and less ruffles, but the tiny little pink rose bud
flowers always remind me of my miracle baby girl!

I made ruffles for the reverse side of the onesie. Bloomers is what I had in mind!
Eyelet trim with fabric ruffles made on the sewing machine with flower rose bud trim
to match the front of the onesie.



The onesies you see here are by Gerber. I love to embellish these sweet little
onesies for Baby Shower Gifts. There are so many fun ways to add a little
sweetness and charm!

Rolled fabric flowers, green fabric leaves, ribbon and a pink button are hand sewn to the onesie.
I like to make my rolled flowers with no raw edges for babies.
The little reversible skirt has two fabrics, one different pattern on each side.
 I love this baby skirt for comfort and simplicity.
Great for on the go and super fast for Dress Up!

This onesie is made with one decorative button, and two styles of ribbon.
Rolled Fabric Flower with the same ribbon.

This one is my favorite because it is so simple, but sweet!
Who doesn't love red rick rack?

A red and white polka dot reversible skirt is made to match.
My little daughter was having fun hanging out in my sewing room,
she was using her Teddy Bear to model for us.
You will see a simple tutorial for the reversible skirt at:
Thanks for visiting!
Links