Sew A Little Happiness!


A big THANK YOU to everyone who is following Sew A Little Happiness! I introduced my sister to you this month, as we are teaming up and introducing a NEW Sewing blog together. I appreciate that so many of you are followers! THANK YOU for your support and kind comments.  Today you will find a simple Quilt Tutorial from Annette that can be made with fabric scraps. I've been trying to get my sister to join me here at Deck The Halls,  we compromised and share what we love together at Sew A little Happiness.  We have two other sisters, maybe we can talk them into joining us!

Just a reminder, time is running out on a Fun Giveaway at Sew A little Happiness. All you have to do is leave a comment and follow. You can see the details HERE.http://sewalittlehappiness.blogspot.com/2011/02/happy-valentines-day-give-away-winner.html
We will announce the winner on Monday!
Have a great weekend!
I'm working on new BABY projects that I will be sharing soon!