Our Fabulous Sponsors for 2011!

Hi there stampers!
Thanks for checking in today!

A good challenge is always fun, but sponsors make it even more fun, right? I love using images from my favorite companies and being introduced to new ones! So without further adieu, here are some of the generous sponsors that I've lined up for 2011!!

{Just click on the pictures to check out their shops}
















A big thank you to the companies that we'll be working with this year! Thanks so much for sponsoring our challenges and spoiling our winners! I've got a few more sponsorships in the works, so I'll be sure to keep all of you updated.


Our challenges start up in just three short weeks!
I've got lots of fun ideas jotted down, but I'd also like to know what your thoughts are. What kind of challenges would you like to see? Got any fun ideas? Leave a comment on this post and if we use your idea, you can be a guest designer!