The Stars are Shinning Brightly!


A night of Fun and a night of Cheer! A Handmade Christmas Gift Exchange Party! Everyone brings a handmade gift in a black garbage bag. The handmade gifts are exchanged the same way as the elephant game. The handmade gifts are creative and super cool! The night is enjoyed with good food, good friends and good fun!


I was all smiles with these BEAUTIFUL STARS! I just LOVE them! Sabra, our creative and wonderful party host and loved by all, covered these stars with scrapbook paper! You can find a tutorial HERE!

More BEAUTIFUL stars made by Rebecca! Deck the Fireplace, the chandelier, the stairs-you name it they look great! My handmade gift was Mother/Daughter aprons filled with Christmas Treats. I wished I had more pictures. The lighting on my camera didn't do well.
Adorable Christmas Advent Calender made on a canvas board embellished with scrapbook paper!
And the stockings were hung....
If you don't have a Fireplace, this is a super cute idea-made with vinyl lettering!
Everything was so cute- a lot of talent! I can't wait for next year! It is such a FUN party! Thank you Sabra!

(If you have pictures of your handmade creation, email me and I will post it! :)