Christmas Ornament Tradition

I love this idea! I wished I would have started it when my kids were little! I have always picked a ornament for my kids each year and I have written their name and date on the back of each ornament, but I've never taken the time to write about the ornament and why the ornament was chosen. I always felt we would remember why we chose that particular ornament, but as the years pass my memory is fading.




I LOVE the idea of keeping a scrapbook/christmas journal of the special and unique ornaments chosen each year for your child and the significance of why the ornament was chosen. When 18 or more years have passed with 18 pictures of ornaments and journaling in a book...imagine what a Christmas Treasure that would be! So, I think if i was asked to give some advice to a new mother, I would give this one!