Vicki's Challenge #16 (05-11-09) - Add a little Zing with Christmas Bling!

***Vicki of Summerthyme Studio will be hosting the challenges the 2nd week of each month. Whoohoo!! ***

Well, here we are at week 16..........wow almost four months worth of cards!!! How are you coming with your challenge cards??? I am excited that I have fourteen complete with the number growing each week!!!!

I am very excited to let you know that I will be hosting one of the challenges each month! I was thrilled when my best surfer Chicka Stamper Maria asked me if I would like to do this! So, here I AM~~~~ Yay! Hope that you all will play along with me and the Diva's!

So how does one add a little Zing with Christmas Bling? Well you can use Glitter........... Red, Green, Gold, Silver.........anything that suits your fancy! Maybe a some Rhinestones or Blingy Brads, Some Pretty Embossing anything that resembles Tinsel or Christmas Lights! LOL!!

Comment on this post with the link to your blog or visit the Paper Craft Group site (banner above) and upload your card to your gallery with the tag "CSAYL". You may also link from SCS if you prefer. Be sure to comment the challenge discussion on PCP with the link to your photo so we know that you had uploaded your photo on PCP.

Can't wait to see what you have come up with!!!!

Happy Stamping!

*****Vicki~~~~~

For those who need a sketch to follow, I added a sketch but it is not the challenge.



And now, the gorgeous Designs of our Fabulous Diva's:



Maria - Stampin Inspirations



Tina - Mommy Scraps Alot

Jodi - Inked Inspirations