Fall Pumpkins

Fall Pumpkins are arriving!
I know it may seem early, but requests are coming,
so I'm happy to say.... FALL PUMPKINS are available!
Thank you Etsy Treasury!

I will have a large variety of Halloween Pumpkins with NEW Halloween fabrics 
available in mid-August.
Each pumpkin set is unique with a flair for FALL!
The traditional pumpkins of Fall are especially fun to create, and they last
well into Thanksgiving.

Thank you to everyone that have purchased my pumpkins in the past!
It's fun to see where these pumpkins go!
New York, Virginia, Washington, Utah, Idaho, California, Oregon, Louisianna, Florida,
even Canada!



The ideas are endless as you decorate with your Fall pumpkins.
I have set the pumpkins everywhere-mantels, shelves, benchs, chairs, sofa tables.
The pumpkins bring a lot of color, charm and the spriit of FALL to your HOME Decor!
Enjoy!