Frame A Smile

Welcome back to more ideas to create and share for
A Happy Valentines!
 Frame a Smile!
Especially CUTE for BABY, CHILDREN'S ROOM or NURSERY!
This is where the Frames started
 Frames are simple,
A plain, 2-3 inch flat frame surface works best.
I found my frames at Marshall's, they vary in price from $3.00 to $6.99.
(I still need to finish the large one)
This is what the frames looked BEFORE the DECOR-
Materials used: Mod Podge, Heavy Weight Textured Card Stock, Tulle,
Pearl Beads, straight pins, glue sticks and Ribbon.
You can find directions and endless ideas for adorable flowers HERE .
You can also see a Fabric Flower TUTORIAL UTUBE video HERE.
The Red Frames are great for Valentines!
I added red pins to the center of my handmade fabric flowers.
My Frame is covered with textured glittered red card stock paper.
You can make the Tulle flowers the same way as the fabric flowers, they are especially cute
with frilly pink paper!
I made small green leaves to accent the flowers, I made them on my sewing machine.
Place two green fabrics right sides together, start sewing a leaf pattern, trim and turn.
Pinch the leaf together and glue into place.
Paper from La Creme Stack (Premium Stacks) DCWV
I love the heavy texture of the paper.
I added a small doily with the handmade fabric flowers, along with
a tiny trim of black rick rack and printed ribbon that reads:
Cherish, Love, Joy.


I must say, they are addicting, the possibilities are endless when it comes to
coordinating patterns and colors!

CHERISH the one's you LOVE!
For Cupcake Recipe, see previous posts.
Enjoy!