Christmas Joy!

Hello Friends!
"SEW" What's New?
New Handmade Bags have arrived to my etsy shop!
First, I'm sharing a few MORE Christmas Swiss Rolls with you!
Welcome Christmas JOY!

Welcome New Handmade Bags...Celebrate good times throughout the year!

You will see a lot of mixed patterns and vibrant colors along with colorful 
 FLOWERS, BIRDS, TREES, AND A LOT OF
POLKA DOTS!
Inspiration from my daughters for the younger crowd!
More Bags soon to come!

Fabrics from Riley Blake, Timeless Treasures, Moda and many more!

I'm hoping to add more Baby/Diaper Bags, especially one for a Baby Boy!

Flower clips are detachable, you can wear them in your hair, on denim jackets,
mix and match with other bags and accessories etc.
More Christmas Quilts! Christmas Quilts bring Happiness to your Christmas Decor!
Moda Charm Pack-My second Christmas Quilt--a favorite for beginners!
The FUN is in the mix and match of fabrics
No pattern needed, just start sewing and let the magic begin!
(I LOVE charm packs, super fast and displays your Beautiful Fabric Collection!)
(I made this quilt when my LOVE for QUILTING started-2007)
BELIEVE...
In The Magic of Christmas!
                      Believe in YOURSELF--YOU CAN SEW!
Try a Charm Pack.
Try a SIMPLE Pattern to begin your love for Quilting.
(If you can sew a straight line, you can do it).
You are "SEW" Creative for all my friends who tell me differently!
Everyone has CREATIVE talents!
Share your talents.
Have a "JOYFUL" Day!
Have FUN!
Thanks for visiting!
I love hearing from you! Thank you for your heartfelt emails!