Welcome August!


Hello to everyone! I have missed you all! School will soon be starting again with mixed emotions of returning back! It's always a bitter sweet moment! This year my baby of the family will be starting Kindergarten and one starting High School!

I have so much to share along with new projects to finish and new creations for my Etsy shop! Stay tuned for new bags, children's aprons, baby items, quilts, along with Halloween, Fall and Christmas Creations! I will be showcasing a lot of creative and fun projects in the next month.
You will see a lot of pink and brown, polka dots, and bright colors in my new bags!
Special Promotion: Free shipping on all Bags in my etsy shop until August 15, 2009!

While I was in Utah, I found HOBBY LOBBY! Wow, what a wonderful store! If you LOVE to CREATE you will love this store! The store is filled with Holiday Decor, Fabric, Home Decor, Crafts, Wood, Ribbon and so much more! We have stores in ARIZONA(Wahoo)! I also love
TAI PAN TRADING, WOW is all I can say about Tai Pan! There is a new store in Rancho Cucamonga, California! =)

It's great to be back!