Sew What's New for Halloween?


Hey "Ghoul" friends! Who loves Witches? Who loves HALLOWEEN? I can't believe Fall is coming soon! I welcome Fall with cheers of smiles! FALL means cooler temperatures for the
southwest! It's my favorite time of season, besides Christmas!

"Sew"...This is what's NEW and coming soon to my etsy site! I have Halloween banners, bags and pillows in these fun fabrics! Halloween is such a fun season to decorate and cheer up the HOME with frightful JOY!




I have a weakness for Halloween witches! I am currently working on a new pattern for Witches with clothes and all! If you have or know a great pattern for cute witches, drop me a comment!

Halloween Pillows are always great for decorating benches, chairs, family room, beds, etc. I love Halloween fabrics!
Don't be a "Scaredy Cat"! Create some fun Halloween Creations! Pumpkins, bats, withches and ghosts oh my! Dream Big!