Inspiration--Come along for the ride!


Come along----jump in! We're off to the Davis County Parade of Homes! This picture cracks me up! Its pretty ture to life for sisters and friends!


In my travels this summer, we saw some pretty amazing homes with beautiful views of the rocky mountains. Here are a few highlights of pictures that inspired me in someway either by Landscaping, paint color, color combinations or decor.
I Hope you feel inspired also!

This was a large chalk board chalk art in a children's room-great for inspiring our children to CREATE, and DREAM BIG!


I loved the glass containers, I know this is not anything new and exciting, but I just lOVE glass containers with a lot of color and interesting objects inside. Its always fun to see what people like to collect and how they display them!

These pictures of shoes were in a mud room where the family leaves their shoes!
I thought that was pretty cool, years from now those pictures will bring back memories of their travels and what they were doing when they wore those shoes!

This was a darling Nursery, sorry- you can't see all the details by this picture! The shelf was so cool! It went completely around the nursery with contemporary decor, a lot of blue and brown!





I loved the rooms that were created especially for sewing and crafts!


We all need our little corner in the world along with a little bit of fabric, a lot of imagination, a pinch of pixie dust, and soon the creativity soars!

The pink in this room was so cheerful and elegant with the black furnishings!


Every little girl can feel special in her own space! I love this room created for sisters! The pictures above the beds are so cute with the red and black!


Our next ride--Quilt Shop Hop!