- 8 to 10 pound whole boneless ham
- 16 oz. can of whole berry or jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
Making The Sauce:
- Combine cranberry sauce, apricot preserves and honey mustard in a medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the preserves are melted and the sauce is smooth.
- Remove from the heat and set aside.
Baking the Ham:
- Preheat the oven to 325°.
- Place the ham in a shallow roasting pan in the middle of the oven.
- Bake, uncovered, for 1-1/2 hours or until a meat thermometer registers 140°.
- Baste liberally ham with the glaze during the last 45 minutes of baking.