Hello, and Introducing myself...I"m new...

HI Ladies,
WEll, I am so glad to have found this group, and I am looking forward to getting started on some Christmas ornaments. I would love to say I know I will get a lot of them done, but I don't dare. I know too well that my life tends to draw me away from my stitching a lot at times. So I will do my best to get a few done, and hope for more time in the future. I did buy myself 2 small Trees last year, the narrower version, they are about 4 feet tall, and I plan to use them in my entry with some white lights, or red lights....this year. I bought a bunch of little red Christmas ornaments for it, and some gold, but I do really want to replace them with my own ornaments, so I will be a part of this group for a long time I think . I love Christmas, and ornaments are so much fun to stitch and also to finish. One year I led a group and I stitched 25 ornaments that year, along with about 4 RRs -- it was a busy year for stitching, but I loved it. Hoping that I can add a few more ornaments to my trees this year, and more in 2009. BTW, I am in New Mexico...married, no children...a wonderful husband for 17 years, and counting. He has his 55th birthday this Saturday, and we're going to go out and eat at a local restaurant that gives discounts to senior citizens at 55 ....I had to laugh at that, of course, this is just a way of celebrating getting older.....and the added benefits . And my husband has a sense of humor about this sort of thing anyway, so we'll go enjoy the discount for seniors for the first time in our lives....

Have a great week ladies, and I hope to have something to show as far as an ornament before too long. I'll post again when I have picked my project.

Cathy C