Ornament SALs

If you're running or involved in any kind of ornament SAL that you'd like to post about here, please let me know, and I'll set up a link to your SAL blog or site. For instance, I am also doing a Bride's Tree SAL for ornaments, which will remain open to all stitchers whenever they want to join. So let me know if you're doing any kind of ornament SAL.

Also, if you are involved in or know of any reputable charity that collects handcrafted ornaments for fundraising, let me know about that as well. I know it's a crazy thing to say, but sooner or later, you end up with ornaments you just don't have room for on your own trees anymore and want to give away to a good cause. I would like to start a list of charitable organizations that accept donations of stitched ornaments. (I'd like to note that it is the responsibility of the individual stitchers who choose to participate to check out the charity's reputation and guideliness and follow any copyright laws)