I'm New

My Name is Sue and live in Derbyshire which is in the East Midlands UK

Hi ladies and any gents out there, I know that there are male stitchers and would not want to miss out any of them (my husband is a stitcher and knitter).

Anyway as I said I am new to this group, have viewed this site a few times and have admired all those lovely ornaments. Just love all the different finishes. Hopefully will try out some new finishing techniques, I usually just put them into small tuck pillows. I love the flat ones with pins around (how are those made?).

Last year I made quite a few ornaments and gave them out instead of christmas cards but making lots before christmas was quite a challenge, so will be nice to complete themduring the year. I have quite a few JCS ornament issue and so cannot wait to stitch from them.

I love sitting out in the summer on my decking which over looks our pond and stitching christmas items. I love snowmen and will stitch anything, anytime of year, I'm not a seasonal stitcher although I do love stitching christmas items.

The picture featured here is one of my projects that I am stitching this year

I do have a blog if anyone cares to take a peek

http://xstitchcrazyderby.blogspot.com/