Not Quite There Yet

I have been reading this blog on and off the last few months. Last year I only stitched a couple of ornaments but I decided to invest more time on ornaments this year. It is nice stitching with a group. So where is the picture of my January ornament? Well... I haven't finished it yet. I stitched over the weekend but no where near the time needed to complete the ornament. As soon as I finish stitching it I will post a picture. In the meantime it has been wonderful looking at everyone else's ornament. They are delightful and inspiring.

On the positive side I kitted up my February and March ornaments last night and made a list of the ornaments I will stitch for the rest of the year. The reason for this is if I have to order floss because my LNS doesn't carry it I want to get it all at once.